Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the sound man and me

Excuse me? But can I see those sounds?

no, no, not after they've been said. I want to know what they look like before they're all out there in the open.

Of course I won't tell anyone.

Yes. I'm sure, I was just so curious I decided to come and see you.

How did I know where you were? Well, it's kind of a long story, but basically I just listened really hard.

Well, I'm glad I could ease your loneliness, although I can't stay very long. Will you please show me the sounds now?

Woa! They're so small...I never imagined them being so little!

Oh, so when people think them they get a little bigger until they are ready to burst out?


But what about the ones people decide not to say? What happens to those?

Oh, that makes sense...they just fade away...

I like that one!

I like the harmony ones too, they remind me of a puzzle. But ooo, that one over there is so ugly! What sound is that one?

Oh, I see, well, I guess you'll know soon enough...OH! That's awful! It was a car crash.... But that one is beautiful what is it?

It's a baby's first breath! How lovely. Don't you just love watching the sounds develop? I could watch them for hours!

Well, I need to go now. Thank you for the wonderful time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment