Thursday, September 30, 2010

9 reasons why phone books are dangerous:

9 reasons why phone books are dangerous:
1.  They are big
2.  They can be used as a weapon
3.  It’s too easy to find peoples’ phone numbers (someone could call and say something mean)
4.  They have so much ink it is bound to be poisonous
5.  One of the ads on “super pages” says, “we know where 30 million people go every month to find what they’re looking for around here.”  That’s scary
6.  Another ad says, “I found it in The Yellow Pages” and you never know what “it” is-it could be dangerous
7.  There are pictures of giant bugs that might jump off the page and attack me
8.  There is a picture of a little girl driving a BMW-ahh!
9.  They are confusing and if you used it wrong you might call someone you don’t know

 

8 comments:

  1. first you said nine reasons, then ten, then nine. you confused my brain. but this makes me laugh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, don't you have our phone number memorized by now? :) Also, the first reason made me think of "I want to make an accusation.... Oh wait. No, I don't..." haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they should add phone book to the list of weapons in Clue....And for the record, i won, even with that little lapse of sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! you could probably kill someone just as easily with a phone book as with a led pipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scarlet! lead pipe! I forget what room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Centaurs!
    (oh wait, that was monopoly) :D

    ReplyDelete