Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Soooooo,

I'm thinking of starting a new/different blog. maybe on a wordpress. there are a few reasons: 1) I just need something new, but not posting anywhere is kind of strange...i like having a place to share my musings-even if no one reads them, 2) "the browser we detected is unsupported and may result in unexpected behavior." ~little notice at the top of my window. that doesn't sound too promising and I really don't feel like downloading and getting used to a new browser. firefox works just fine for me. 3) (which is really the same as #1 only further explained) i am ready for a change in my style of blogging. i realized the blogs i like to read are way different than the kind i have and in order to completely change i feel like I need to completely change my blog. also, since life is pretty much all about give and take and i thought i might try my hand at "giving" seeing as i've done a lot of "taking" in the blog world. who knows? maybe some lovely people will want to take part in a new adventure with me.
So I just wanted to let you-whoever you are-know where i stand here. i haven't forgotten about my blog and it's not that i don't have time to post...i just haven't been writing like i used to and lots of things are changing in my life and I think i need something new. we'll see where it takes us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment