Sunday, December 25, 2011

countdown to christmas photography style (i did it!)

we had a wonderful Christmas eve with friends that we've known for (almost) longer than i can remember and with our church family at our first ever Christmas eve service! After everyone left and we'd eaten all the dessert we could handle it was quiet. here is a picture:
the stockings were hung by the chimney with care 

and this Christmas day was simply marvelous. We spent it with my grandparents just like every year-it even flurried this morning! I think that counts for a white Christmas. :)

proof of the snow...not the most glamorous picture, but it was the only quick way to capture it. :)
I guess that's my picture for today. I don't really have one that is exactly right to post. it was just kind of a hang out in pjs, play the wii, enjoy company and yummy food kind of day. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas (or respective holiday :) and have a fabulous new year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment