Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i actually have time to post!

I think it is a miracle-I actually have some free time-a whole hour!! Now that basketball is over I've had some more time to take pictures, so here are some random pieces of my life (all of these are unedited-except for a few that were "denoised" a bit):

a walk with my sister


seriously, i think our kitchen has the best lighting ever


a birthday party
a stunning morning-this doesn't do it justice
the rising sun was piercing the fog and it was gorgeous
yummo strawberries


And because this blog was for me to post what I write:

I was imagining the other day...

Ocean breeze wash my face in the warm afternoon air. 
The cool wavy water washes through my light brown hair.
The sand between my toes, 
the salty air in my nose. 
The summer in the sky 
and my hair is quick to dry. 
With the warmth of the sun, 
the day's nearly done. 
I close my eyes as sleep's soft wings flutter past 
and the day become a memory. (3/11/11)

3 comments:

  1. seriously, Sara you should sent the second fog picture to a computer company, to put on their computers as a "sample picture"... Or a photo competition, or anything else that has anything with pictures and cash prizes. :D
    also, that poem made me wish for the beach like you wouldn't believe!

    ReplyDelete